In May 2017, the NRCA Board of Directors and staff met to set out our Strategic Plan to 2020.
Goal 1 - Support Our Members to Succeed
- To clearly define, demonstrate and communicate the value of belonging NRCA.
- Secure and expand our membership base, by making a solid case for the benefits of belonging to NRCA.
- Focus on strengths and successes in our communications and advocacy with members.
- Help members succeed through offering strong programs and expand the options to new geographic areas.
Goal 2 - Reach Out and Grow
- To positively position NRCA through enhancing our marketing and stakeholder engagement work.
- Improve communications to members and prospective members.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement strategy.
- Strengthen collaboration with community, BCCA and regional partners.
Goal 3 - Our People
- To foster an effective and ongoing, board and support a vibrant, successful staff team.
- Build and maintain a workplace that encourages personal and professional development.
- Respect and acknowledge board members for their volunteer work and commitment to NRCA.
- Ensure board members have the tools and knowledge they need to perform well.
Goal 4 - Financial Sustainability
- To have multi-year financial plans in place, in order to maintain and grow our work.
Goal 5 - Giving Back to the Community
- To expand our fundraising efforts and make a positive impact on our communities and members.
- Contribute in kind to building projects that benefit our communities.
- Expand the Heavy Metal Rocks (HMR) program in the northern region.