Knowledgeable staff is ready to assist NRCA members with tendering. We can offer advice on the tendering process and information on policies, procedures, handling inquiries from BidCentral, contract legislation, and the Builders Lien Act to ensure that your tendering efforts are as successful as possible.
Builders Lien Act
The Builders Lien Act provides rights and imposes obligations on most of the parties within the construction project in addition to their respective rights under their contracts. It is the law in BC and it must be adhered to.
- View the current Builders Lien Act
- View Builders Lien Act Guide & Forms
- Download A Basic Guide to the Builders Lien Act
Standard Construction Documents and Guidelines
NRCA offers a number of standard construction documents for General and Trade Contractors. Standard documents offer consistency and certainty within the construction industry. Click on the links below to access information on standard construction documents and guidelines.
- Purchase documents and guides from NRCA
- BCCA Standard Documents & Guidelines Information
- Public Construction Council Documents
- BCDC2 - BC Construction Documents Committee
- CCDC Standard Documents Information
Guide to Procuring Innovative Wood Buildings
The objective of this Guide is to help public and private owners become “innovation friendly” in their construction procurement – to help them access the potential environmental, economic and social benefits that innovative construction solutions can bring. Click HERE to download the guide.