“Business Presentation Series”
Breakfast with Mayor Lyn Hall
NRCA, in partnership with the Canadian Home Builders’ Association Northern BC, are proud to present a breakfast meeting with the City of Prince George with a focus on the following:
- Local and regional economic development
- Upcoming major projects – an overview of the processes leading up to competitive bids for the new Four Seasons pool and fire hall
- Underground capital works – approved and planned projects
- Information on current and future residential building opportunities
- City of Prince George’s Five-Year Plan
- City of Prince George maintenance contracts
Mayor Lyn Hall has been an active member of the Prince George community for over 30 years. He first entered local politics in 2001 when he won a seat as a School Trustee on the Prince George School Board. He spent 10 years on the board holding various positions including vice-chair and
In 2011, he ran and successfully won a seat on Prince George City Council. As a Councillor, he was a member of several committees and community groups. In 2014, he ran a successful campaign for Mayor of Prince George.
Visit the MNP LLP website HERE
In Partnership with:
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.