Northern Regional Construction Association’s Employee Health and Wellness Benefits
Built by the Industry. Built for the Industry
NRCA has a unique employee benefit plan offered to NRCA member groups. We truly understand how important your health and wellness is to you, your employees and their families. We also know that employee benefits are an important commitment by employers to recruit, retain and protect valued employees.
NRCA is providing exclusive access to a very comprehensive, affordable and cost-effective benefits program administered by the British Columbia Construction Association Employee Benefit Trust. Here is a brief snapshot of what is included under our plan:
- Exclusive member group health plans with comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing, including: life insurance; extended health care; vision care; dental care including orthodontic and major services; short and long-term disability that indexes the benefits while on claim; and a retiree transition benefit.
- Traditional or Hour-Bank benefits administration.
- Dedicated consulting and service teams.
- Employee Assistance coverage included to help employees and those in their household to manage day-to-day challenges.
- Access to Best Doctors coverage providing access to medical specialists.
- Access to qualified human resource consulting.
Employer groups participating in our employee benefits program, not only support our industry but more importantly our association.
For more information or to speak with a consultant about a program for your organization:
Contacts: Charlene da Cruz and Laura Bonney
Email: email@example.com or Phone: 1.800.665.1077
NRCA’s Employee Health and Wellness Benefit program is administered by the British Columbia Construction Association Employee Benefit Trust (BCCA EBT)