How to Register for an NRCA Event or Course
Steps for registering for a course or event
1. Login to your NRCA account. If you have not logged into the new website, follow these instructions.
3. Click on the course or event you are interested in.
4. Select your ticket type and click either Register or Add to Selected and Register Later (this will add the course/event to your car and allow you to continue browsing the calendar).
5. Add the attendee information to info the fields and click Save/Add Attendee. Added Attendees will be listed on the left side of the screen. To add multiple attendees, continue adding attendee information until all attendees have been entered.
6. Once you have entered all applicable attendees click Proceed to Checkout.
7. Review the information in your cart and click Checkout, follow the steps in the checkout to complete your order.
2019 BCCA Construction Industry Survey
NRCA takes site bullying head on through education
Gold Seal changes including spring 2020 exam date and application fee increase
The Board of Directors and CEO of NRCA are pleased that MNP, who has been a long standing member of our organization, continues with their growth strategy in Northern BC.
BCCA Commends Ruling in Favour of Trans Mountain Pipeline Project
The Federal Budget – What Construction Needs to Know
Industry Recommendations for Federal Legislation of Prompt Payment
The Unsung Heroes of Public Sector Construction
Thousands of construction job vacancies for 2026 predicted
BC Energy Step Code Best Practices Guide Now Available - Industry Update
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
If you are a General Contractor, Trade Contractor, Manufacturer and Supplier, Allied Services and your company is located from Williams Lake northward, you are eligible to join the Northern Regional Construction Association. Please contact our Membership Administrator via email or (250) 563-1744 to have a membership package sent to you.JOIN NOW