NRCA COVID-19 UPDATES & RESOURCES
The Northern Regional Construction Association will continue to provide access to relevant information to our members and partners relative to the on-going COVID-19.
MANAGING CORONAVIRUS IN BC'S CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
BC Construction Safety Alliance
- BCCSA Response | Resource & Signage
- Managing a Pandemic on Site
- Prevention Procedures While Working on a Construction Site
- COVID-19 Health Screening Tool
- BCCSA Covid-19 FAQ's
Attached are links to Government resources around COVID-19. Specific employer and industry-related information are below.
BC Center for Disease Control (CDC):
Construction Contract Information
- COVID-19 - Guidance for Contractors
- Information Bulletin
- NECI: COVID-19 & Force Majeure Clauses
- Construction Connect: Force Majeure & COVID-19
- NECI: Updates from the Canadian Bar Association & Blakes Law Firm
- Construction Contracts and COVID-19
This is information only and is not offered and should not be treated as legal advice.
Government Updates & Resources
- COVID-19 - Employment and Social Development Canada (Employment Insurance, Labour Program & Federally regulated workplaces, Work-sharing program)
- Canadian Federal Government information guide
- Technical guidance for communities, schools/daycares, health professionals and business
- BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
- WorkSafeBC COVID-19 Announcement
- BCCA Subscription for updates on COVID-19
Association Updates & Resources
- B.C. Construction Association Important update regarding COVID-19
- Canadian Construction Association: Pandemic Preparedness Guide
- Canadian Construction Association: Coronavirus and supply chain implications in construction webinar
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce: COVID-19 Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- BCCSA Issues COVID-19 recommendations
- BC COVID-19 Self Assessment
Miscellaneous COVID-19 Updates
- Canada's big banks to allow borrowers to delay mortgage payments for up to 6 months to ease coronavirus impact.
- Canadian Payroll Association - COVID-19 Memo
Public invited to unveiling of new pool design
2019 BCCA Construction Industry Survey
NRCA takes site bullying head on through education
Gold Seal changes including spring 2020 exam date and application fee increase
The Board of Directors and CEO of NRCA are pleased that MNP, who has been a long standing member of our organization, continues with their growth strategy in Northern BC.
BCCA Commends Ruling in Favour of Trans Mountain Pipeline Project
The Federal Budget – What Construction Needs to Know
Industry Recommendations for Federal Legislation of Prompt Payment
The Unsung Heroes of Public Sector Construction
Thousands of construction job vacancies for 2026 predicted
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
If you are a General Contractor, Trade Contractor, Manufacturer and Supplier, Allied Services and your company is located from Williams Lake northward, you are eligible to join the Northern Regional Construction Association. Please contact our Membership Administrator via email or (250) 563-1744 to have a membership package sent to you.JOIN NOW