The information presented in this course will help you to understand what you can do to successfully administer projects and will provide you with the necessary tools to help manage a project.
This training program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to help you plan and administer projects from start to finish.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Develop business cases
- Develop scope of projects
- Manage project procurement
- Manage project risk
- Manage change process
This course is intended for everyone working in construction in any part of the country, in any sector (residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, pipeline, civil).
The course duration is approximately 4 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE COURSE:
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access. Please contact us directly if you need to begin your course right away and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- You will receive an email from our Education Coordinator within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.