This online course will provide information which is required to properly recognize, assess and control hazards that are associated with the H2S gas. The properties of H2S, the health hazards that are associated with exposure, the detection and monitoring methods, and acceptable exposure limits of H2S will be discussed throughout this course.
Course Content Includes:
- Hydrogen Sulphide: It’s a Killer Gas
- Hazard detection & exposure limits: How much is too much?
- Hydrogen sulphide in the Oil & Gas industry
- Personal protective measures
- Contingency plans & rescue response including First Aid
- Safe job procedures
This course contains interactive checkpoint exercises/quizzes, embedded video clips, printable legislation based upon province, a final exam, and printable certificate.
Course Running Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE ONLINE:
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access. Please contact us directly if you need to begin your course right away and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- You will receive an email from our Education Coordinator within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.