This course helps learners identify potential hazards in the workplace using various hazard identification tools, with the goal of preventing incidents from occurring.
The course examines the different preventative measures and proactive reporting methods that can be taken to eliminate or reduce the chance of an incident occurring.
- Begin your training in minutes
- Start and stop training at your convenience
- 24/7 access to online training
The course content includes:
- An overview of Hazard Awareness terms
- The Incident Triangle
- Main root causes of incidents
- Hazard Identification Process
- Risk tolerance and acceptance
- Site inspections and written inspection reports
- Energy sources
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Proactive reporting
This course features animations, learning games and skill-building exercises and takes anywhere from 45 – 60 minutes to complete.
ACCESSING YOUR COURSE ONLINE:
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access. Please contact us directly if you need to begin your course right away and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- You will receive an email from our Education Coordinator within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.