Ethical behaviour is paramount in the construction industry. By maintaining high ethical standards, and being consistent in our practices, we thrive both personally and professionally. The Construction Industry Ethics course can help you navigate the ethical grey areas faced every day.
The Construction Industry Ethics course has been designed to help you understand ethics as it relates to the construction industry. The course contains interactive elements, case studies, practical examples, videos, and a course glossary.
Upon completing this course, you will:
- Understand what is included in “ethical behaviour”
- Be aware of the importance of ethics in business
- Know how to make ethical decisions
- Recognize ethics in the context of the law
- Understand the direct link between ethics and a company’s success
This course is intended for owner/clients, contractors, supervisors, project managers, etc. who must deal effectively and professionally with employees, subtrades, owners, clients, engineers, employers, and the public.
COURSE LENGTH: The online course duration is approximately 4 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
Effective 2017, the online ethics course PLUS a full day classroom ethics course will be mandatory to receive Gold Seal Certification. Gold Seal has allocated a total of 3 credits to this course (2 for the online portion and 1 for the classroom portion). A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion.
Accessing your online course:
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access. Please contact us directly if you need to begin your course right away and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- You will receive an email from our Education Coordinator within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.