** Please Note that the NRCA office is CLOSED December 24-27 and access to courses will not be provided during this time. PCST pins purchased after 4:30pm on December 23 will be processed on December 28. Thank you for your understanding **
This course has been designed and developed by the construction industry to address health and safety issues specific to pipeline construction in the oil and gas industry.
Construction safety is not to be taken lightly, and it is something that the pipeline construction industry takes very seriously. This course is intended to familiarize you, the worker, with how to recognize, assess and control hazards on the work site. It has been designed to complement other safety-related courses offered by the industry.
After completing this course, you will:
- Know how to recognize hazards
- Know how to assess hazards
- Know how to control hazards
- Know how to operate a vehicle safely
- Know how to operate equipment safely
- Know how to respond to emergencies
This course is intended for people working in the oil and gas pipeline construction industry.
The course duration is approximately 6 hours.
This course is available online in English and French.
ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE COURSE:
- During regular work hours, you will receive an email with login information and instructions within 15 - 90 minutes from the time of order. Please contact us directly if you need to begin your course right away and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- If you have purchased your course after hours, on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information on the next regular business day.
Ticket Not Available? Click here
to add yourself to the waitlist. Please describe the ticket type you would like to purchase.